+48 533 841 792 email@example.com
PTE Young Learners
International Certificate Young Learners (PTE Young Learners) is an international English language exam for children aged 6 to 13 years.
- tests the ability to speak, write, read, and understand listening
- focuses on evaluating communication, not recreating language structures
- tests through fun – the oral part in the form of a game does not cause stress
- allows children to perform their language skills
- is a great way to motivate and strengthen self-confidence
- breaks the fear of testing and sets further learning goals
- makes testing friendly
The exam tests four language skills: listening, reading, writing, and speaking. In a friendly and non-stressful way, it tests the ability to use English structures and functions in a child-friendly environment and tests the ability to speak with an emphasis on interaction in everyday life situations.
The International Certificate Young Learners is available in four levels: Firstwords, Springboard, Quickmarch, and Breakththrough. The test at each level consists of an oral and written part.
THE WRITTEN PART tests the skills of reading, listening and creating very simple, often one-sentence written statements.
THE ORAL PART is a real fun experience! Kids play a board game without feeling that they are on the exam. During the oral test, the child also holds a short sympathetic conversation with the examiner, which imitates the communication situation known for daily life.
|Firstwords||6-8 lat||1 hr + 20 min.||<A1|
|Springboard||8-10 years||1 hr + 20 min.||A1|
|Quickmarch||10-12 years||1 hr + 20 min.||A1/A2|
|Breakthrough||11-13 years||1 hr 15 min. + 20 min.||A2|
Next session: June 2022